Data Protection Declaration
Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. The following provides detailed explanations on how we handle your personal data.
Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without revealing details about your person. Every time the website is opened, the web server only automatically stores a “server log file”, which contains, for example, the name of the file requested, your IP address, date and time of the retrieval, transferred amount of data and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the request. This access data is only analysed to ensure that our website runs smoothly and to improve our services. This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests, in the context of an evaluation of legitimate interests to achieve correct portrayal of our offer. All access data is deleted seven days after you leave our website at the latest.
Hosting services form a third party
As part of processing carried out on our behalf, a third-party supplier carries out services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests, in the context of an evaluation of legitimate interests to achieve correct portrayal of our offer. All data collected as part of use of this website or in the forms designed for this in the online shop as described above is processed on their servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the permitted framework. This service provider is based in a country in the European Union country or the European Economic Area.
Cookies and web analysis
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
The functionality of our website may be restricted if you choose not to accept cookies.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for website analysis
Where you have given consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 letter a GDPR, this website uses the website Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LLC (www.google.de) for website analysis. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods which facilitate an analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies, for example. The information on your use of this website gathered automatically by the cookie is, as a rule, transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, then Google will first abbreviate your IP address if you are in a member state of the European Union or in other treaty states of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Fundamentally, the anonymised IP address transferred from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. Once this purpose is complete and we have stopped using Google Analytics, the data collected in this regard is deleted. Google LLC has headquarters in the USA and is certified in accordance with the EU US Privacy Shield. You can view a current certificate here. Because of this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified in accordance with the Privacy Shield. You can revoke your consent at any time, effective for the future, by downloading and installing the browser plugin from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. This prevents collection of the data on your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and prevents Google from processing this data. As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting any other data on this website in the future. This will then place an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give consent again.
Contact options and your rights
As an affected person, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in the scope described there;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data which we have stored;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request deletion of your personal data we have stored, where further processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfil a legal a legal obligation; for reasons serving the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the limitation of your personal data, where you dispute the correctness of your data; the processing is unlawful, but you refuse deletion; we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or in accordance with Art. 21 GDP you have objected to the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request it is sent to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule for this, you can contact the supervisory authority in your normal place of residence, or your workplace, or our head office.
If you require information or have any questions in relation to the collection, processing or use of your personal data relating to the correction, blocking or deletion of data, or the withdrawal of any consent which has been granted, please contact us using the contact details provided in our legal notice.
Right to object
Where we process personal data as described above to preserve our legitimate prevailing interests as part of balancing interests, you may object to this processing effective in the future. If processing is for purposes of direct marketing, you may exercise this right as described above at any time. Where processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object where reasons exist as a result of your particular situation.
After you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process your data for these purposes, unless we are able to provide proof of compelling and legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of exercising, enforcing or defending of legal claims. This does not apply when the processing is for purposes of direct marketing. We will then no longer process your personal data for this purpose.